Friday, May 1, 2015






            The camera that I would most likely purchase would be the Canon power shot sx510 HD. The features that led me towards this camera would be the size, because I have small hands in general and I find it harder to handle larger objects. I also think that buying a smaller camera would be easier to carry around since it won’t be as heavy as a big camera. I feel as though that the cost is in my price range. It’s only $200 and that isn’t a bad price for a high quality camera.
            This camera has a 12.1 megapixel CMOS sensor. This is awesome because I don’t want any of my pictures to be blurry or not sharp enough. The Canon power shot sx510 HD has a Canon 30x optical zoom lens which is about 24-720mm and 4x digital zoom which allows the camera to zoom in up to roughly 2 feet which isn’t the best but still awesome. The camera films 1080/24p which is excellent for uploading a high quality video onto YouTube. It’ll be easier to upload a video filmed on this camera since there’s a USB cable that you can plug into a computer.
            The cons for this camera would be that it has a poor flash and short battery life. This would mean that one would have to charge the battery pack more frequently since the battery life is shot. The flash isn’t a big deal since I won’t be using flash often. The cons are that it’s fast and accurate auto-focus is amazing especially when needing to take a quick family photo, the auto focuses will only take a second and BAM! The picture turns out high quality. The qualities for the photos are amazing and the zoom is fantastic. This camera seems like my type of camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment